- 1 What do you write in a wedding card example?
- 2 What do you write in a friend’s wedding card?
- 3 What do you write in a wedding card that’s not cheesy?
- 4 What to say to someone who is getting married?
- 5 What do you say in a wedding blessing?
- 6 Do you write Mr and Mrs on a wedding card?
- 7 What can I say instead of congratulations?
- 8 How much money do you put in a card for a wedding?
- 9 How do you write a congratulations message?
- 10 How do you praise a wedding?
What do you write in a wedding card example?
- Best wishes!
- We ‘re/ I ‘m so happy for you!
- Wishing you lots of love and happiness.
- Wishing you a long and happy marriage.
- Wishing you the best today and always.
- So happy to celebrate this day with you both!
- Best wishes for a fun-filled future together.
- Wishing you fulfillment of every dream!
What do you write in a friend’s wedding card?
- “Heartfelt congratulations.”
- “Warmest congratulations and love.”
- “With warmest wishes and love today and always,”
- “Congratulations on your wedding day and best wishes for a happy life together!”
- “It means so much to witness the joy of your wedding day.
What do you write in a wedding card that’s not cheesy?
Wishing you love, joy and tenderness today and every day of your future. Love and marriage get better with each passing year. May all that you feel today be just the start. All the best to two wonderful people as you build your life together.
What to say to someone who is getting married?
Casual Wedding Wishes
- “Here’s to a long and happy marriage!”
- “Wishing you all of the love and happiness!”
- “We’re so happy for you!”
- “I’m seeing a fun-filled life in your future.
- “So honored to spend this happy occasion with you and your family.”
- “Wishing you the best today and beyond.”
What do you say in a wedding blessing?
“May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.” “May today be the beginning of a long, happy life together.” “Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.” “Wishing you joy, love, and happiness on your wedding day, and as you begin your new life together.”
Do you write Mr and Mrs on a wedding card?
Addressing the Card Include both names on the envelope, and use the bride’s maiden name. If you bring the card to the reception, you can write “ Mr. and Mrs. Husband’s Last Name” on the card, assuming the bride plans to change her name.
What can I say instead of congratulations?
- felicitations. Congratulations! Well done! 162.
- kudos. Credit or praise for an achievement; glory; fame.
- good work.
- congrats. (Informal) A short form of congratulations.
- good-for-you. An exclamation of encouragement.
- way-to-go. (Idiomatic) an expression of congratulations approval. Advertisement.
- best wishes.
How much money do you put in a card for a wedding?
An easy rule of thumb is to stay within the average range of $75 to $200, but you can adjust the exact amount based on your personal finances, as well as your relationship with the couple.
How do you write a congratulations message?
- “ Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “ Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
How do you praise a wedding?
7 Compliments the Bride Wants to Hear on Her Wedding Day
- You look beautiful.
- Your dress is perfect!
- I can’t believe how stunning these flowers are
- You two are made for each other.
- I’m having such an incredible time, thank you!
- The ceremony was so meaningful.
- Whatever’s in your heart!