- 1 How do you wish a couple at a wedding?
- 2 What message can you write in a wedding card?
- 3 How do you wish a blissful marriage?
- 4 Do you say congratulations at a wedding?
- 5 How do you bless a married couple?
- 6 What can I say instead of congratulations?
- 7 How do you write a congratulations message?
- 8 What do you write in a wedding card that’s not cheesy?
- 9 When your best friend is getting married quotes?
- 10 How do you wish a beautiful couple?
- 11 How do you say best wishes in English?
- 12 How do you congratulate someone on a new life?
- 13 What do you say to an engaged couple?
- 14 What to say to bride to be?
- 15 Do you say congratulations or best wishes to the bride?
How do you wish a couple at a wedding?
Wedding card messages and quotes I love to see two people who deserve happiness so much find it with each other. Best wishes to you both. Congratulations on your wedding day and best wishes for a happy life together! May the love you share today grow stronger as you grow old together.
What message can you write in a wedding card?
What to Write in a Wedding Card
- “Sending you wishes for a lifetime of love and happiness.”
- “I/We wish you all the best as you begin your lives together.”
- “May the years ahead strengthen the love that you share.”
- “Best wishes for a beautiful marriage filled with wonderful memories.”
- “Warm wishes for a beautiful wedding day and a happy union.”
How do you wish a blissful marriage?
This is a small note to congratulate you on your wedding. Here’s wishing you a blissful life ahead, filled with love, happiness, and joy! Congratulations to a beautiful couple. Wishing you a wonderful journey as you build your new life together.
Do you say congratulations at a wedding?
“Saying congratulations to a bride implies that she has won something – her groom. The groom is to be congratulated for getting the lady to accept his marriage proposal. To avoid controversy, many people just extend their best wishes to the bride and the groom!”
How do you bless a married couple?
“May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.” “May today be the beginning of a long, happy life together.” “Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.” “Wishing you joy, love, and happiness on your wedding day, and as you begin your new life together.”
What can I say instead of congratulations?
- felicitations. Congratulations! Well done! 162.
- kudos. Credit or praise for an achievement; glory; fame.
- good work.
- congrats. (Informal) A short form of congratulations.
- good-for-you. An exclamation of encouragement.
- way-to-go. (Idiomatic) an expression of congratulations approval. Advertisement.
- best wishes.
How do you write a congratulations message?
- “ Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “ Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
What do you write in a wedding card that’s not cheesy?
Wishing you love, joy and tenderness today and every day of your future. Love and marriage get better with each passing year. May all that you feel today be just the start. All the best to two wonderful people as you build your life together.
When your best friend is getting married quotes?
- “Blessing to the Happy Couple! on the special day the beautiful blooming love between our two dear friends become a lifetime commitment”
- “Two special people, one amazing love!
- “On your wedding day you promise to love and support each other at every curver of life.
- “ The most hearty congratulations on your wedding!
How do you wish a beautiful couple?
Formal Wedding Wishes
- ” Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.”
- “Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.”
- “Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.”
- “May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.”
How do you say best wishes in English?
Best Wishes – General Congratulations
- Congratulations on… Congratulations on…
- I wish you the best of luck and every success in…
- I wish you every success in…
- We would like to send you our congratulations on…
- Well done on…
- Congratulations on passing your driving test!
- Well done.
How do you congratulate someone on a new life?
I hope your life together will be filled with joy, happiness and lots of love. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness. With warm congratulations to a very special pair.
What do you say to an engaged couple?
- “Congratulations on your engagement!
- “With heartfelt congratulations on your engagement,”
- “You’re getting married!
- “I just knew it was only a matter of time.
- “This is just the best news I’ve heard in a long, long time.
- “I had a feeling about you two.
What to say to bride to be?
- “So happy for you.”
- “With warmest wishes for the bride-to-be …”
- “What a busy and exciting time!
- “Please don’t mind my happy tears.
- “Wishing you all the best today, on your wedding day, and in your life together.”
- “Blessings to you as you prepare to say I do.”
- “Just wanted to shower you with some happy wishes!”
Do you say congratulations or best wishes to the bride?
Always, always extend your best wishes to a bride, but feel free to say congratulations to the groom. We think Miss Etiquette sums it all up in her blog post devoted to this topic: “ Saying congratulations to a bride implies that she has won something – her groom.