- 1 What are some wedding themes?
- 2 How do I decide my wedding theme?
- 3 What is the best theme for a wedding?
- 4 What is a modern wedding theme?
- 5 What are the wedding colors for 2020?
- 6 Does a wedding need a theme?
- 7 What should my wedding colors be?
- 8 How can I make my wedding unique?
- 9 What is a classic wedding theme?
- 10 Is elegant a wedding theme?
- 11 What is a romantic themed wedding?
- 12 What is a modern wedding?
- 13 What makes a wedding elegant?
What are some wedding themes?
- Rustic Country Theme. Rustic country themes can be done anywhere even if you don’t live on a farm.
- Fairy Tale Theme. A fairy tale theme is sometimes referred to as a Cinderella wedding.
- Garden Theme.
- Beach Theme.
- Holiday Themes.
- Great Gatsby Theme.
- Woodland Forest Theme.
- Romantic Pink Theme.
How do I decide my wedding theme?
Choosing the Perfect Theme
- How did you dream about that day as a child?
- Have you been to any weddings that took your breath away?
- How do you want to feel as you walk down the aisle?
- How do you want your guests to feel when they leave?
- What kind of story are you trying to tell with the details and decor?
What is the best theme for a wedding?
These ideas will help you put together a beautiful wedding filled with imaginative details.
- Romantic Garden. Source: Alan Law Photography.
- Vintage Travel. Source: Laura DeMars.
- Lights, Camera, Action.
- Vintage Typewriter.
- Boho Chic Country Wedding.
- Spirit of Adventure.
- Action Figures.
- Seaside Celebration.
What is a modern wedding theme?
A modern wedding celebration should scream “right now!” Sleek lines, dramatic uplighting, and décor dripping in crystals are all staples at contemporary weddings. Here I’m talking 8 of our fave modern wedding themes, from geometric centerpiece, chevron stripes wedding dresses to insanely simple acrylic decors.
What are the wedding colors for 2020?
We decided to introduce all the combinations that will look amazing on your wedding day, and for sure they will be a total hit in 2020.
- Rose pink + Grey. Source: dellwoodplantation.
- Blush + Grey.
- Dusty Blue + Blush.
- Dusty Rose + Black.
- Lavender + Light Purple.
- Purple + Pink.
- Hot Pink + Ice blue.
- Greenery + White.
Does a wedding need a theme?
The best weddings are personal and include things important to the couple. One of the better ways to make a wedding and reception more personal is to have a wedding theme. Wedding colors are a start but do little to personalize the wedding.
What should my wedding colors be?
10 Modern wedding color Combinations
- Lavender + Emerald + Lapis Blue.
- Yellow + Coral + Purple + Cranberry.
- Ivory + Silver + Green.
- Blush + Gold + Blue + Navy.
- Apricot + Sage + Greige + Navy.
- Mint + Pink + Coral + Magenta.
- Island Paradise + Niagara + Lapis + Red Plum.
- Hazelnut + Island Paradise + Lapis + Copper.
How can I make my wedding unique?
50 Clever Wedding Ideas to Make Your Big Day Stand Out
- Hire a roaming raw bar.
- Surprise guests with an end-of-the-night food truck.
- Pick an unexpected backdrop for your engagement session.
- Show ’em some #Natitude.
- Guide guests to their seats with take-home wine stoppers.
- Frame the scenery.
- Forget the flower baskets.
- Pack welcome bags with Washington-made goodies.
What is a classic wedding theme?
Delicate white florals, plenty of lush greenery, light linens, and minimal decor: These tried and true wedding details will never go out of style. And if you’re a couple that prefers timelessness over trends, we suggest planning your ceremony and reception in a classic wedding style.
Is elegant a wedding theme?
Elegant wedding themes are often used interchangeably or confused with other terms, such as classic, timeless, glamorous, or fairytale- themed wedding —but in reality, they can all resemble something different.
What is a romantic themed wedding?
When it comes to all the countless ceremony styles out there, a romantic wedding theme may seem the most appropriate for a day filled with so much love and appreciation. For more romantic wedding decor, try a light and airy color palette and illuminate your celebration with plenty of flickering candlelight.
What is a modern wedding?
Modern weddings are a great option for brides and grooms who crave all things contemporary and current. For modern -themed weddings, this can mean stationery with clean lines and sans serif fonts, a graphic color scheme, unqiue wedding flowers, and a cool wedding venue like a museum.
What makes a wedding elegant?
Chandeliers, mirrors, white flowers, glassware, table linen, candles, and formal table set play a fundamental role when it comes to building an elegant wedding. An elegant wedding is more attached to a ‘Classic timeless’ style, as it is about creating atmospheres with sophisticated accents and a lot of glamors.