- 1 What color shoes go best with a navy dress?
- 2 What shoes go with a long navy wedding dress?
- 3 Is it OK to wear black shoes with a navy dress?
- 4 What color goes with navy blue dress?
- 5 Does silver or gold look better with Navy?
- 6 What color jewelry goes with a navy dress?
- 7 What Colour goes with navy blue for a wedding?
- 8 Can you wear black and navy together 2020?
- 9 What can I wear with a navy dress?
- 10 Why is navy and black bad?
- 11 Does GREY and navy blue match?
- 12 Does a navy purse go with everything?
- 13 What color dress compliments a navy suit?
The colors that go with navy blue are golden, silver, black, brown, or pink shoes. You can settle for coral, grey, or olive-grey shoes too! Try to keep the contrast. You can wear navy blue shoes with a navy blue dress also.
Exactly Which Color Shoes to Wear With Every Navy Dress Style
- Black Clogs. Pinterest. Favorite.
- White Sandals. Pinterest. Favorite.
- Metallic Sandals. Pinterest. Favorite.
- Black Strappy Sandals. Pinterest. Favorite.
- Tall Brown Boots. Pinterest.
- Chain-Embellished Heels. Pinterest.
- Brown Heels. Pinterest.
- Pale Yellow Mules. Pinterest.
As for shoes, you can ignore that old ” navy and black don’t mix” rule once and for all: Pairing your dress with black heels makes a flattering, sophisticated statement. Other footwear options: silver and gold (which really do go with everything), or a matching navy, which feels fresh.
Of course, navy doesn’t have to be worn just with neutrals like black, white and taupe. It can go beautifully with so many colors. For major impact, try wearing with orange, red or yellow.
Gold pairs well with navy blue because of the way the dark color of your dress creates a chic backdrop for glitzy and bright accessories. Unlike silver that complements your dress’ color, gold is designed to stand out from your dark dress color.
The Style: Rich Gold Jewelry to Compliment Dark Blue No metal or color compliments navy blue better then the deep golden hue of 24K gold. The combination creates a rich and powerful effect that is also elegant and feminine.
Navy blue has been a hot wedding color for the past few years and still will be a trendy wedding color for 2017. It looks particularly nice when combined with burgundy, green, metallic gold, grey, mint, as well as warmer pastel tones such as peach, orange, and pink.
Can you wear navy and black together? You sure can. In fact, it’s my favorite color combination.
Navy Blue Dress and Red Shoes Red is a classic hue & works wonderfully with navy outfits, particularly dresses. It gives the look a nautical feel. Just add a navy /white striped trench to complete the style! Nautical or not, red heels or flats, even coral heels, can perfectly compliment a dark blue dress.
The idea is that a suit should be made from the same cloth, which will be the same colour. But a suit jacket in navy and a suit pants in black gives the impression you’re trying to make these two pieces into a suit. It’s a rule so you don’t look like you’re forcing a match/mistakenly wearing separate pieces of a suit. 5
Grey and navy blue This deep blue accent against the light grey creates a cocooning, comforting feel in this living room, without it feeling too much. The rich navy mixes beautifully with pale greys and lighter blues to create a gentle, natural colour combination.
Navy. A neutral color, navy goes with almost everything. Leave the navy accessories at home if you’re wearing black, but really any other color looks great with a navy handbag.
Our favorites, however, are the colors that really pop. So bright shades of coral, yellow, purple, mint, etc. Navy suits work particularly well if your bride as a fun palette in mind. But don’t let that stop you, if you’re going for something more neutral or subtle.