- 1 How much is a wedding in Hawaii cost?
- 2 How much does a small wedding cost in Hawaii?
- 3 What is the best month to get married in Hawaii?
- 4 Where is the cheapest place to get married in Hawaii?
- 5 What documents do I need to get married in Hawaii?
- 6 Where is the best place to get married in Hawaii?
- 7 How quickly can I get married in Hawaii?
- 8 Do you pay for guests at destination wedding?
- 9 How long does it take to get a marriage license in Hawaii?
- 10 What is the cheapest time of year to visit Hawaii?
- 11 What time is best for a beach wedding?
- 12 What do you wear to a wedding in Hawaii?
- 13 Where can I have a small wedding in Hawaii?
- 14 Can you get married on a beach in Hawaii?
- 15 How much does it cost to elope in Hawaii?
How much is a wedding in Hawaii cost?
The average cost for a Hawaii wedding in 2019 was $32,900 ($1,000 less than the national average of $33,900 ). On average, couples spent $26,800 on their ceremony and venue last year, making it the 17th most expensive place to get married.
How much does a small wedding cost in Hawaii?
We estimate around $4,500 -$7,000 for your wedding package, flight, and hotel, but of course how much you spend is up to you. You can pay a venue fee, or you can pay for a beach permit and save a ton! All of our Hawaii wedding packages are designed with small weddings in mind, so you’ll have no problem planning!
What is the best month to get married in Hawaii?
Hawaii is beautiful year-round, so whenever is convenient for you is the best time to come. Temperatures tend to stay between 70-80 degrees, and while the winter months (November-February) see slightly more rain, most beach wedding locations look the same whether your ceremony is in July or December.
Where is the cheapest place to get married in Hawaii?
Affordable Hawaii Wedding Venues
- Honolulu, Oahu. Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort.
- Kihei. Nona Lani Cottages.
- Honolulu, Oahu. Paradise Cruises, Star of Honolulu.
What documents do I need to get married in Hawaii?
1. Determine If You’re Eligible to Marry in Hawaii
- You do not need to be a resident of Hawaii or a U.S. citizen to marry.
- No blood tests are needed.
- Both applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Applicants must present proof of age—Usually a state-issued I.D. or driver’s license.
Where is the best place to get married in Hawaii?
Best places to get married in Hawaii
- Puakea Ranch Big Island.
- Kona Beach Bungalows Big Island.
- Kukahiko Estate Maui.
- Olowalu Plantation House Maui.
- Haiku Mill Maui.
- The Dillingham Ranch Oahu.
- Haiku Gardens Oahu.
- Waimea Valley Oahu. Also on the North Shore is Waimea Valley.
How quickly can I get married in Hawaii?
For any person to lawfully marry in the State of Hawaii, a license for that purpose must be obtained from an authorized agent (Section 572-1.7, Hawaii Revised Statutes). Once the license has been issued, there is no waiting period before the marriage can take place.
Do you pay for guests at destination wedding?
Guests should be expected to pay for their transport to the destination wedding, whether that is a plane ticket, train ticket, a tank of gas, etc. Also, guests usually cover their own hotel room stay, although the bride and groom may be able to arrange a discounted price when booking the wedding package at the hotel.
How long does it take to get a marriage license in Hawaii?
After your wedding, it takes about 3 weeks for the license to be processed plus the time it takes for the certified copy to be mailed to you. The state actually quotes a delivery of the marriage license of 60-120 days after the marriage has been performed.
What is the cheapest time of year to visit Hawaii?
When is the Cheapest Time to Visit Hawaii
- The Fall. September through the first two weeks of December are the off-peak or “low season ” in Hawaii.
- April and May. The months between the end of the winter rainy season and the start of summer offer great prices and fantastic weather.
What time is best for a beach wedding?
Morning: 8 AM to 10.30 AM For beach weddings, most beaches are less populated early in the morning and you may even find that it’s cooler at this time of day. With less than blazing temperatures, you and your guests will be more comfortable, and you’ll be able to move smoothly either into a brunch or lunch reception.
What do you wear to a wedding in Hawaii?
Brides usually go for more casual wedding gowns or just pretty white/off-white dresses. For the groom, slacks and a collared button-down works well. Even adding a bow tie, vest, or suspenders for a bit more formality without a jacket. Check out our post on groom attire for a Hawaii wedding.
Where can I have a small wedding in Hawaii?
Check out our favorite small and intimate wedding venues in Hawaii.
- Royal Kona Resort.
- Male’ana Gardens.
- Haiku Gardens Weddings.
- Mahinui Na Lani.
- Lahaina Loft.
- Haiku Mill.
- Hale Lokahi.
- Montage Kapalua Bay.
Can you get married on a beach in Hawaii?
You ‘ll need a Hawaii beach permit (usually obtained from a Hawaii wedding planner), and sometimes also a photography permit (depending on the beach location chosen). It is illegal to get married on a Hawaii beach without a permit and you could get fined.
How much does it cost to elope in Hawaii?
The elopement cost in Hawaii is relatively cheap as well, costing (as of the time of this article) $65; a $60 application fee plus a $5 administration fee. For full info, check out the state department for official instructions and laws before you begin the elopement process.