- 1 What do you write in a quirky wedding card?
- 2 What is a good saying for a wedding card?
- 3 What do you write in a friend’s wedding card?
- 4 What do you write on a wedding tag?
- 5 How much money do I give at a wedding?
- 6 What is the proper way to address a wedding card?
- 7 What can I say instead of congratulations?
What do you write in a quirky wedding card?
Funny Wedding Wishes
- All weddings are happy.
- Being married is like any other job; it helps if you like your boss!
- Trip over love, you can get up.
- Marriage doesn’t mean you own the person (just all their stuff).
- Keep calm and don’t do it!
- The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.
What is a good saying for a wedding card?
“Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.” “Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.” “Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.” “May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.”
What do you write in a friend’s wedding card?
Wedding Wishes For a Good Friend
- I am so happy to call you both my friends.
- May you bring each other much joy as your friendship has brought to me.
- I am excited for you to create beautiful memories together!
- Wishing you beautiful souls never-ending love and the happiest life together.
- I knew you two were meant to be!
What do you write on a wedding tag?
Formal wedding wishes
- We wish you a lifetime of love, joy and happiness.
- May your joining together in marriage bring you more joy than you could possibly imagine.
- May the love and happiness you feel together today last for all your years to come.
How much money do I give at a wedding?
Family members are projected to spend at least $127. Even if you aren’t close to the couple, however, it’s not very considerate to spend less than $50 on a gift. If you’re a coworker or a distant friend, the minimum wedding gift amount you can get away with is $50 to $75.
What is the proper way to address a wedding card?
Consider how you address it. There’s an easy workaround: Address the envelope with “To the newlyweds,” “To the Mr. and Mrs.,” “To the Mr. and Mr.,” or “To the Mrs. and Mrs.”
What can I say instead of congratulations?
- felicitations. Congratulations! Well done! 162.
- kudos. Credit or praise for an achievement; glory; fame.
- good work.
- congrats. (Informal) A short form of congratulations.
- good-for-you. An exclamation of encouragement.
- way-to-go. (Idiomatic) an expression of congratulations approval. Advertisement.
- best wishes.