- 1 What shoes go with a navy wedding dress?
- 2 Is navy blue dress appropriate for a wedding?
- 3 Is it OK to wear black shoes with a navy dress?
- 4 What colors go with navy blue dress?
- 5 What color hose do you wear with a navy blue dress?
- 6 Does silver or gold go better with Navy?
- 7 What colors are bad luck for a wedding?
- 8 How do you accessorize a navy blue dress?
- 9 Does silver shoes go with navy dress?
- 10 What color shoes go with navy blue and white dress?
- 11 What Colour jacket goes with a navy dress?
- 12 What color shoes should I wear with a navy blue suit?
- 13 What shoes look best with a navy dress?
- 14 Does navy blue and gray go together?
Exactly Which Color Shoes to Wear With Every Navy Dress Style
- Black Clogs. Pinterest. Favorite.
- White Sandals. Pinterest. Favorite.
- Metallic Sandals. Pinterest. Favorite.
- Black Strappy Sandals. Pinterest. Favorite.
- Tall Brown Boots. Pinterest.
- Chain-Embellished Heels. Pinterest.
- Brown Heels. Pinterest.
- Pale Yellow Mules. Pinterest.
A navy blue lace dress is a great choice f for a wedding guest or a beautiful style of blue dress for the Mother of the Bride or Mother of the Groom to wear to a wedding.
As for shoes, you can ignore that old ” navy and black don’t mix” rule once and for all: Pairing your dress with black heels makes a flattering, sophisticated statement. Other footwear options: silver and gold (which really do go with everything), or a matching navy, which feels fresh.
Luckily, you’ll find plenty of colors, including mustard yellow, bright pink, cherry red, and even metallic gold, that go beautifully with navy blue. Here’s how to create a navy blue-based color scheme.
If you are very tall, neutral color hose will be very stylish with your navy blue dress and navy shoes. Sheer black hose would also look good with a navy blue lace dress. Sheer colored hosiery looks better for dressy events. If you are on the shorter side very sheer black hose would give you a taller appearance.
Gold pairs well with navy blue because of the way the dark color of your dress creates a chic backdrop for glitzy and bright accessories. Unlike silver that complements your dress’ color, gold is designed to stand out from your dark dress color.
What colors are bad luck for a wedding?
10) The color of your wedding dress is said to determine the quality of your marriage. Yellow, grey, green, pink, red and black are all supposed unlucky colors.
For formal wear, it is best to accessorize your navy blue dress with a neutrally colored shoe, such as nude hues, champagne or pale gold, or a soft mauve. Wearing neutral shoes doesn’t mean you have to skip the latest trends and you can add a flash of color or sparkle in your jewelry, but keep the shoes subdued.
Navy Dress with Silver Shoes A navy dress with silver shoes is such a fabulous combination! Silver shoes & accessories look especially great with navy blue bridesmaid dresses or formal gowns. But they can be the perfect shoes to wear with a grey dress too!
To dress up your navy -and- white sundress, reach for a metallic shoe. Brushed gold, silver, pewter or bronze all look striking with this color combination.
Of course, navy doesn’t have to be worn just with neutrals like black, white and taupe. It can go beautifully with so many colors. For major impact, try wearing with orange, red or yellow. This can be an unexpected color combination but yet a classic one.
The best shoes to wear with a navy suit are black, navy or cognac: keep within these tones for a foolproof office look. The most understated option, black will always look sharp with a navy suit.
What Color Shoes with a Navy Dress? 16 Shoe Looks We Love with Navy
- Barely-there maroon sandals create a chic look for late summer.
- A classic pair of nude heels are effortlessly stylish.
- Strappy silver sandals take your navy dress from day to night.
- Snake print sneakers add a comfy-casual touch.
3. Grey and navy blue. As with any dark paint colour it’s important to balance it with large areas of neutral to stop it being too overbearing in a room. The rich navy mixes beautifully with pale greys and lighter blues to create a gentle, natural colour combination.