- 1 Do you say Congrats to newlyweds?
- 2 How do you congratulate someone officially?
- 3 How do you wish a blissful marriage?
- 4 What can I say instead of congratulations?
- 5 How do you bless a married couple?
- 6 What is a congratulatory message?
- 7 Do you wish someone congratulations?
- 8 What is short for congratulations?
- 9 How do you wish a beautiful couple?
- 10 How do you congratulate an engagement couple?
- 11 How do you say best wishes in English?
- 12 Can you say big congratulations?
- 13 What are different ways to say well done?
Do you say Congrats to newlyweds?
“It is traditional to say ‘ Congratulations ‘ to a groom after a wedding, but ‘Best wishes’ to the bride. The implication is that the groom has made a great ‘catch’, but that it would be impolite to say that the bride had.”
How do you congratulate someone officially?
- “ Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “ Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
How do you wish a blissful marriage?
This is a small note to congratulate you on your wedding. Here’s wishing you a blissful life ahead, filled with love, happiness, and joy! Congratulations to a beautiful couple. Wishing you a wonderful journey as you build your new life together.
What can I say instead of congratulations?
- felicitations. Congratulations! Well done! 163.
- kudos. Credit or praise for an achievement; glory; fame.
- good work.
- congrats. (Informal) A short form of congratulations.
- good-for-you. An exclamation of encouragement.
- way-to-go. (Idiomatic) an expression of congratulations approval. Advertisement.
- best wishes.
How do you bless a married couple?
“May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.” “May today be the beginning of a long, happy life together.” “Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.” “Wishing you joy, love, and happiness on your wedding day, and as you begin your new life together.”
What is a congratulatory message?
A congratulatory message expresses congratulations.
Do you wish someone congratulations?
The word congratulate is linked to the Latin word congratulari, meaning “ wish joy.” When you congratulate someone, you wish him or her joy, usually to celebrate an accomplishment or good fortune.
What is short for congratulations?
The definition of congrats is a casual way to say congratulations.
How do you wish a beautiful couple?
Formal Wedding Wishes
- ” Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.”
- “Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.”
- “Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.”
- “May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.”
How do you congratulate an engagement couple?
- May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
- May your love for each other only strengthen as time goes by.
- May your love shine brighter and your companionship grow richer with each passing day.
- May you both be blessed with lifelong happiness.
How do you say best wishes in English?
Best Wishes – General Congratulations
- Congratulations on… Congratulations on…
- I wish you the best of luck and every success in…
- I wish you every success in…
- We would like to send you our congratulations on…
- Well done on…
- Congratulations on passing your driving test!
- Well done.
Can you say big congratulations?
are perfectly idiomatic in English, although ‘a’ precedes a plural noun. I think native speakers would say a big congratulation if the singular form was idiomatic when congratulating someone, but it’s simply not. Although the following are commonly said and heard in speeches, they do sound a little formal.
What are different ways to say well done?
21 ways to say “ well done ”
- I’m proud you’re on my team.
- Congratulations on a terrific job.
- You’re so helpful. Thank you.
- You continually improve. Well done.
- Thanks so much for your consistent effort.
- I really admire your perseverance.
- Your cheerful mood lifts the team’s spirit.
- You’re a champion.