- 1 What do you write in a wedding card example?
- 2 What do you write in a friend’s wedding card?
- 3 What to say to a couple getting married?
- 4 What do you write in a wedding card that’s not cheesy?
- 5 Do you write Mr and Mrs on a wedding card?
- 6 What can I say instead of congratulations?
- 7 How much money do you put in a card for a wedding?
- 8 What is the right amount to give for a wedding gift?
- 9 How do you bless a married couple?
- 10 How do you praise a wedding?
- 11 What is the best comment for couple?
What do you write in a wedding card example?
- Best wishes!
- We ‘re/ I ‘m so happy for you!
- Wishing you lots of love and happiness.
- Wishing you a long and happy marriage.
- Wishing you the best today and always.
- So happy to celebrate this day with you both!
- Best wishes for a fun-filled future together.
- Wishing you fulfillment of every dream!
What do you write in a friend’s wedding card?
Wedding Wishes For a Good Friend
- I am so happy to call you both my friends.
- May you bring each other much joy as your friendship has brought to me.
- I am excited for you to create beautiful memories together!
- Wishing you beautiful souls never-ending love and the happiest life together.
- I knew you two were meant to be!
What to say to a couple getting married?
- “Couldn’t be happier for you!”
- “Wishing you every happiness together!”
- “Congratulations on your marriage and best wishes always!”
- “Here’s to the love that brought you together!”
- “I knew the love you had was something special.
- “I love to see two people who deserve happiness so much find it with each other.
What do you write in a wedding card that’s not cheesy?
Wishing you love, joy and tenderness today and every day of your future. Love and marriage get better with each passing year. May all that you feel today be just the start. All the best to two wonderful people as you build your life together.
Do you write Mr and Mrs on a wedding card?
Addressing the Card Include both names on the envelope, and use the bride’s maiden name. If you bring the card to the reception, you can write “ Mr. and Mrs. Husband’s Last Name” on the card, assuming the bride plans to change her name.
What can I say instead of congratulations?
- felicitations. Congratulations! Well done! 162.
- kudos. Credit or praise for an achievement; glory; fame.
- good work.
- congrats. (Informal) A short form of congratulations.
- good-for-you. An exclamation of encouragement.
- way-to-go. (Idiomatic) an expression of congratulations approval. Advertisement.
- best wishes.
How much money do you put in a card for a wedding?
An easy rule of thumb is to stay within the average range of $75 to $200, but you can adjust the exact amount based on your personal finances, as well as your relationship with the couple.
What is the right amount to give for a wedding gift?
Family members are projected to spend at least $127. Even if you aren’t close to the couple, however, it’s not very considerate to spend less than $50 on a gift. If you’re a coworker or a distant friend, the minimum wedding gift amount you can get away with is $50 to $75.
How do you bless a married couple?
“May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.” “May today be the beginning of a long, happy life together.” “Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.” “Wishing you joy, love, and happiness on your wedding day, and as you begin your new life together.”
How do you praise a wedding?
7 Compliments the Bride Wants to Hear on Her Wedding Day
- You look beautiful.
- Your dress is perfect!
- I can’t believe how stunning these flowers are
- You two are made for each other.
- I’m having such an incredible time, thank you!
- The ceremony was so meaningful.
- Whatever’s in your heart!
What is the best comment for couple?
Facebook Comments for Couple Photos
- Your pair is made in heaven.
- So happy to see you together.
- Yes, that’s what you call true love.
- You both are meant for each other.
- Thanks for making my day. Your pics are great.
- Hey, you two… Get married soon.
- Thanks for reminding me, I need a partner, too.
- Feeling so happy for you.