- 1 What do you do with bad wedding photos?
- 2 Where do you store your wedding photos?
- 3 What do you do with digital wedding photos?
- 4 What is the best way to share wedding photos?
- 5 Is it weird to retake wedding photos?
- 6 What if you dont like your wedding photos?
- 7 Can you take your own wedding photos?
- 8 How many photos should you get from a wedding photographer?
- 9 When should you have your wedding photos?
- 10 How do I store my digital wedding photos?
- 11 Why you should print your wedding photos?
- 12 What do you say when you post wedding pictures?
- 13 Do wedding photographers use Photoshop?
- 14 Do guests upload their wedding photos?
What do you do with bad wedding photos?
Wedding Pictures gone Bad? Do not panic, follow these tips!
- Photos that are too Dark.
- Low Quality Photos.
- Poor Composition.
- Find a Fancy Frame.
- RAW Files Work Best for Photo Editing.
- The Color is Off.
- Make it Sharper.
Where do you store your wedding photos?
Here are 4 free cloud services that you can consider using to store your wedding images and keep them safe for life.
- Google Drive. The latest cloud storage platform by Google Drive is perhaps one of the most popular platforms used today.
- Amazon Drive.
What do you do with digital wedding photos?
What clients usually do is one of the following things:
- Download the wedding day digital files to a desktop machine or laptop.
- Backup your wedding day digital files to some sort of cloud-based online service.
- Backup your wedding day digital files to an external hard drive or USB drive.
Offline Sharing Options
- Prints. One of the top ways for your bride to share her wedding photos is to order prints.
- Photo Books. As your bride chooses products to share her wedding images, photo books are a great option for her to share her images.
- Holiday Cards.
- Photo Albums.
Is it weird to retake wedding photos?
Retaking wedding photos years later is not as unusual as you might expect. In fact, there many reasons why you might want to have your wedding photos retaken. Elopement – you had the most fantastic, intimate, wedding of your dreams, but had no photographs on the day.
What if you dont like your wedding photos?
If you’re unhappy with how you look in your wedding photos, take a step back and ask yourself if you’re being fair. If you need to, close the photos and don’t look at them for a few days or a week. You can also enlist an honest friend and let them know you are unhappy with how you look in your photos.
Can you take your own wedding photos?
Taking your own wedding pictures is not as difficult as you may think. With the right equipment, some pre-planning and a little bit of practice beforehand, it is possible to successfully capture your own wedding day.
How many photos should you get from a wedding photographer?
You can expect to get an average of 400 – 800 photos from a professional wedding photographer after eight hours of wedding coverage. These are the perfect numbers for a wedding event.
When should you have your wedding photos?
How Much Time Do You Really Need for Photos?
- BRIDAL DETAILS. Ideal Time: 30 minutes.
- GETTING READY. Ideal Time: 1 hour.
- FIRST-LOOK. Ideal Time: 15 minutes.
- BRIDE & BRIDESMAID PORTRAITS. Ideal Time: 15 minutes.
- GROOM & GROOMSMEN PORTRAITS. Ideal Time: 15 minutes.
- WEDDING PARTY. Ideal Time: 30 minutes.
- FAMILY PORTRAITS. Ideal Time: 15 minutes.
- BRIDE & GROOM PHOTOS.
How do I store my digital wedding photos?
Here’s four simple backup strategies in order to preserve the memories of your wedding day!
- Use External Hard Drives. This is one of the easiest ways to keep your images backed up.
- Harness the Cloud.
- Invest in Albums + Prints.
- Don’t put all your eggs in one backup basket.
Why you should print your wedding photos?
Printing Your Photos can Strengthen Your Marriage Seeing printed photos can actually help you and your spouse feel a stronger sense of connection and an increase in marital satisfaction!
What do you say when you post wedding pictures?
Romantic Wedding Captions
- The best is yet to come.
- Together forever.
- Still falling for you harder than ever before.
- All because two people fell in love.
- This was clearly taken *before* I started crying.
- Cheers to love and laughter, but especially to our happily ever after.
Do wedding photographers use Photoshop?
There is a wide spectrum of approaches to wedding photography. Probably the vast majority of wedding photographers are somewhere in the middle of that spectrum, and they use Photoshop or other tools to crop images, remove blemishes, enhance colors, and modify various elements in the image.
Do guests upload their wedding photos?
Wedpics is a wedding photo sharing app that serves as a private place where your guests can upload and edit their pictures of your special day. With Wedpics you can share important wedding details with your guests, upload photos with filters and stickers and invite unlimited guests to your site with a custom URL.