- 1 How do you wish someone a marriage?
- 2 Do you say congratulations at a wedding?
- 3 How do you wish a blissful marriage?
- 4 What to wish a couple getting married?
- 5 What message can you write in a wedding card?
- 6 How do you bless a married couple?
- 7 What to say to congratulate newlyweds?
- 8 How do you congratulate a newly engaged couple?
- 9 How do you say best wishes?
- 10 How do you wish a beautiful couple?
- 11 How do you congratulate someone on a new life?
- 12 How do you say congratulations?
- 13 What can I say instead of congratulations?
- 14 How do you wish Happy anniversary to both?
- 15 Do you say congratulations or best wishes to the bride?
How do you wish someone a marriage?
- Best wishes!
- We’re/I’m so happy for you!
- Wishing you lots of love and happiness.
- Wishing you a long and happy marriage.
- Wishing you the best today and always.
- So happy to celebrate this day with you both!
- Best wishes for a fun-filled future together.
- Wishing you fulfillment of every dream!
Do you say congratulations at a wedding?
“Saying congratulations to a bride implies that she has won something – her groom. The groom is to be congratulated for getting the lady to accept his marriage proposal. To avoid controversy, many people just extend their best wishes to the bride and the groom!”
How do you wish a blissful marriage?
This is a small note to congratulate you on your wedding. Here’s wishing you a blissful life ahead, filled with love, happiness, and joy! Congratulations to a beautiful couple. Wishing you a wonderful journey as you build your new life together.
What to wish a couple getting married?
Formal Wedding Wishes
- “May the years ahead be filled with love and joy.”
- “May your love grow stronger each and every passing year.”
- “Thank you for letting us share in your special day.
- “Here’s to a lifetime full of happiness and love.”
- ” Wishing you well as you embark on this next chapter of life.
What message can you write in a wedding card?
What to Write in a Wedding Card
- “Sending you wishes for a lifetime of love and happiness.”
- “I/We wish you all the best as you begin your lives together.”
- “May the years ahead strengthen the love that you share.”
- “Best wishes for a beautiful marriage filled with wonderful memories.”
- “Warm wishes for a beautiful wedding day and a happy union.”
How do you bless a married couple?
“May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.” “May today be the beginning of a long, happy life together.” “Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.” “Wishing you joy, love, and happiness on your wedding day, and as you begin your new life together.”
What to say to congratulate newlyweds?
- “Couldn’t be happier for you!”
- “Wishing you every happiness together!”
- “ Congratulations on your marriage and best wishes always!”
- “Here’s to the love that brought you together!”
- “I knew the love you had was something special.
- “I love to see two people who deserve happiness so much find it with each other.
How do you congratulate a newly engaged couple?
- “ Congratulations on your engagement!
- “With heartfelt congratulations on your engagement,”
- “You’re getting married!
- “I just knew it was only a matter of time.
- “This is just the best news I’ve heard in a long, long time.
- “I had a feeling about you two.
How do you say best wishes?
- “ Best of luck at your race tomorrow!
- “ Good luck today!
- “ Good luck and good wishes.”
- “All the luck in the world, all wished for you.”
- “ Good luck, you!
- “Love and luck to you on your first day at work.
- “Sending good vibes to take with you to your treatment.”
- “I know how important this is for you.
How do you wish a beautiful couple?
Formal Wedding Wishes
- ” Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.”
- “Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.”
- “Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.”
- “May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.”
How do you congratulate someone on a new life?
I hope your life together will be filled with joy, happiness and lots of love. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness. With warm congratulations to a very special pair.
How do you say congratulations?
- “ Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “ Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
What can I say instead of congratulations?
- felicitations. Congratulations! Well done! 162.
- kudos. Credit or praise for an achievement; glory; fame.
- good work.
- congrats. (Informal) A short form of congratulations.
- good-for-you. An exclamation of encouragement.
- way-to-go. (Idiomatic) an expression of congratulations approval. Advertisement.
- best wishes.
How do you wish Happy anniversary to both?
Happy Anniversary To You Both!
- Happy Anniversary to the most wonderful couple.
- Best wishes on your anniversary!
- May you two lovebirds enjoy each other’s company today and always.
- Happy Wedding Anniversary!
- Warmest wishes to a lovely couple on your wedding anniversary.
Do you say congratulations or best wishes to the bride?
Always, always extend your best wishes to a bride, but feel free to say congratulations to the groom. We think Miss Etiquette sums it all up in her blog post devoted to this topic: “ Saying congratulations to a bride implies that she has won something – her groom.